Thursday, November 19, 2009

SECOND QUARTER IN SCHOOL

During the second quarter in school .We had so few lessons that we tuckeled.such as ,about the notepads,about the basic HTML,and also the different tags in the HTML. Even if our lessons were so few, i learned how to use the notepad and i learned alsothe basic HTML and how the the WWW works. I learned also how to use and apply the different tags in a notepad
I know, all of us had many problems that we encountered during this quarter as well as in TLE subject. But accept the fact that we cannot escape it whatever we do, so whether you like it or not, we must face it in a strong determination. For me, during the second quarter, i had so many problems that i've encountered, like when we were doing our activity 7 in the notepad so i didn't know what to do, to apply the tags with it. After that, i asked one of our classmates to help me and I asked how to do it. And i was very thankful that there was a savior during that time. And that was just one of my problems. I had also a big problem during periodical test and i had only a few idea with it or answers that time, i didn't know what to do either i'm going to cheat or just answer it honestly so i had no choice but to answer it on my own. I expected that i will get low score in the test.
The problems that i encountered, i want to consider it as my challenges in the school so that in the next quarter, i will know what to do.From now on, I must concentrate better in my study so that the problems i have encountered will not happened again. i will do my works and activities more seriously. I must study harder so that my grades will be going higher than the last quarters. Finally, I want to thank God for guiding me in my problems and He didn't leave me. and i want to thank also Ma'am Vera Cruz for helping me during that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment