Tuesday, February 2, 2010

INSIGHTS DURING THIRD GRADING PERIOD

During the third grading period, I had many problems from the beginning up to the final. The first problem that I've encountered was the time that we did our activity or exer 11 and I didn't know how to do it, so I didn't do it in many days. The second problem that I've encountered was the time that I had a incomplete notebook in TLE for reviewing. The third problem that I've encountered was the time that we were going to begin our periodical test in TLE. When I begin to answer it, some of the part of the test was I didn't know how to do. That are the problems during the third grading period.
In every problem there's a solution. So even if my problem is so big, I'm not afraid to face it. In the first problem, I asked my one classmate on how to do the activity, and he helped me on how to do it. So I finished my activity. In the second problem, I borrowed a notebook to one friend and I copied some details and lessons in his notebook. In the 3rd problem I answered it on my own, I didn't cheat and I accepted whatever the result of my test.
From now on, I must do better tomy study , I must listen carefully so that I know what to do when our teacher give us an activity. Before the test begin I must complete my notebook in order for me to review very well and I do not worried in my reviewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment