Thursday, February 25, 2010

"MY DREAM, MY FUTURE"

Every people in this world have their own and different dreams for them to have a good future. Even they have a different dreams but they have only one purpose and goal and that purpose is to achieve they dreams. When the time that I was looking at one star, I was amazed by it's brightness and beautiful twinkled.So I told to myself that I want to achieve or to get that beautiful star. But how I can achieve it, if it is high? What am I going to do to face the obstacles around it?
The star that I am talking about is my dream in life, dream that makes me serious in my study. Hoping someday it comes to a reality. By the way, my dream is to become a successful architect someday. My mind was many times changed, thinking what is the right course that falls on me , but now I know that my decision is right and it never fails because I know that I can do it. ARCHITECTURE, I expect that this is the course that falls on me because I have the ability to sketch, or to draw and I want to plan to build a high and strong buildings,beautiful houses and many cottages. Even I have many problems to achieve it. I promise to myself that I accomplish and never loses a hope because whatever happen I know that I will stand strong and ready to face that challenges.
I should more serious in my study, I know that God will not leave in times of troubles. I hope that someday I achieve my dream and have a good future.

No comments:

Post a Comment